Sell With Sandstone
Dedicated. Honest. Service Oriented. Driven. Committed.
Sandstone Realty can get is 'SOLD'
When it's time to pull up roots and replant yourself in new surroundings, you must first consider the sale of your current home. The task can feel daunting for sellers, but with a savvy approach by Sandstone Realty and our real estate professionals to help, there can be a 'SOLD' sign on your front lawn before you know it.
The Home-Selling Process
The home-selling process consists of 7 informative steps. Coupled with the Sandstone Realty Marketing Plan and our professional agents to guide you, this approach can help sell your home at the best prices, with the least hassle. The 7 Steps to Sell Your Home consists of the following:
1. Damage Control - Repair home wear and tear
2. Go Pro - Enlist a Real Estate Professional
3. Play the Price is Right - Pricing your current home
4. Go to Market - Marketing your home
5. Set the Stage - Prepare your home for showings
6. Negotiating - How to handle offers
7. Closing - Closing the deal
Home Marketing Plan to Maximize Value & Commitment to Your Success
The selling services that we offer at Sandstone Realty includes a 35-Step Home Marketing Plan that encapsulates the 7 Steps to Sell Your Home. This consists of us focusing on pricing your home accurately which allows us to maximize value by promoting to interested and capable buyers. We are committed to your success and we will not stop until we have helped you achieve the home goals you desire. In working exclusively with us at Sandstone Realty, we commit ourselves professionally to the following:
- Outline our professional responsibilities to you, including complete disclosure, loyalty, confidentiality, obedience and accountability
- Help you determine the best asking price
- Extensively market your home
- Offer expert advice on ways to prepare and show your property
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need
- Provide feedback from all showing and open houses
- Update you on market changes that could affect your property's sale
- Be available to help pre-qualify potential buyers
- Promptly present and evaluate each offer with you
- Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms in partnership with you
- Manage contractual, title and transaction details
- Ensure that mandatory items are signed, sealed and delivered on closing day
- Assist you to arrange a moving company and relocation agent, if needed
Once you hire us as your preferred agency you'll immediately know that we are the right professionals with the expertise, a successful proven track record and the personal chemistry, to team up!
Start your home journey today!
Feel free to reach out! We would love to chat about your home goals.